Developed to your exacting specifications
If you’re thinking of relocating to Jersey, but are unable to find a property that meets your specific requirements, then why not let us build it for you? In short, perhaps you may wish to consider our turn-key development service.
After initial consultation to establish your particular criteria, preferred location, and likely budget, we will work closely with our expert team of architects, engineers, designers and building contractors to deliver your individualised development, while liaising with the local planning authorities to ensure your dream home meets the highest possible standards.
With an unrivalled network of contacts and professional associates, we are able to locate, negotiate and acquire suitable land for development, a task that is increasingly difficult in an island where building space is so sensitively controlled and sought-after.
Taking the stress out of the process is what we do best, allowing you to use your valuable time focusing on the things that are important to you.
Our turnkey service includes:
• Identifying suitable locations, and land purchase
• Working with you on the design of your bespoke property, both exterior and interior
• Preparing architectural, structural and engineering plans
• Applying for, and securing, local planning consent
• Agreeing detailed budgets, specifications and timescales
• Project management and progress reporting at all stages of the development, both exterior and interior
• Ensuring the build is developed to your exact specifications and requirements
Clos Du Roche
SPECTACULAR PURPOSE BUILT HOME – SOUTH-FACING SEA VIEWS, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS
This spectacular home has been designed and conceived in partnership with Mevanna Prestige’s turn-key services. Taking into consideration the clients’ brief and aspirations Clos du Roche epitomises the collaborative approach to property development and how to realise the dreams of a family in creating their perfect home.
Having first selected a suitable plot with stunning panoramic sea views; the architects have maximised the potential light and vistas by making all the windows face south whilst providing easy transit between the large open-plan indoor living spaces and relaxing outdoor balconies and patio.
With a multitude of high tech features such as a family entertainment area and cinema room, indoor lap pool, jacuzzi and outdoor infinity pool plus a large designer kitchen and dining space with built in fish tank and wine cellar, Clos du Roche not only meets the needs of a successful modern family but showcases what can be done when a home is ‘built for purpose’.
• Sea views
• Walking distance to beach
• All south facing windows
• Min 4 bedroom, all en-suite
• Large open plan kitchen, dinning room and living room
• Family entertainment area
• Wine cellar
• Large built-in fish tank partition between wine cellar and entertainment area
• Cinema room
• Indoor lap pool
• Outdoor infinity pool
All plans have been passed. Building starts first quarter of 2017.